If you have an emergency, contact 911.
To refer a behavior or situation of concern to the Threat Assessment Team, contact the Threat Assessment Team Coordinator by calling at 540-231-7194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the non-emergency Virginia Tech Police Department number at 540-382-4343.
If you are uncomfortable contacting the Virginia Tech Police but still want to share information about a situation you observed, contact one of the following offices for consultation. These offices may refer you to contact Virginia Tech Police directly.
- Dean of Students Office, 540-231-3787
- Cook Counseling Center, 540-231-6557
- Division of Human Resources, 540-231-9331
- Title IX Coordinator, 540-231-1824
- Student Conduct Office, 540-231-3790